Durand CUSD 322 is a preschool through 12th grade district located in northern Illinois with a total enrollment of 560 students.
- Offers a student to teacher ratio of 14 to 1.
- Spends $10,168 educationally per student annually.
- Durand teachers average 14 years of experience and 65% of our teachers have master’s degrees.
- Has a 97% graduation rate with 94% of freshmen are on track to graduate in four years.
- Offer a variety of extracurricular activities in sports, clubs, and academics.
- Is located in northern Illinois, just 20 miles from Rockford, Freeport, Beloit, and Monroe.
School Board Members: Annette DeYoung-President, Corey Anderson-Vice President, Jonathan Manning-Secretary, Erin Anderson- Board Member, Brad Faulkner-Board Member, Rob Klein-Board Member and Brett Proctor-Board Member
DARTS is a non-profit organization open to all size businesses operating in the Durand Area. These include both manufacturing and service firms, in-home and out-of-home companies whether incorporated or privately owned. Individuals interested in community development are also invited to join DARTS.
2021 Board of Directors: LeAnn Clark-President, Glenn Matteson-Vice President, Jody Steinke-Treasurer, Cassandra Potter-Secretary, Bev Waller-Officer, Holgeir Oksnevad-Officer and Lisette Steelglove-Officer
Durand Charm is a community-wide, volunteer-driven, non-profit organization that strives to restore beauty, economic prosperity, teamwork, and pride to the Village of Durand and its surrounding area.
2021 Board of Directors: Faith Ackerman-President, Lisette Steelglove-Vice President, Kristine Fotinakes-Treasurer, Kelly Burchield-Secretary, Kelly Giovanine-Executive Director, Bev Waller-Board Member and Gary Ingram-Board Member