EFFECTIVE MARCH 23, 2020
VILLAGE HALL IS CLOSED until further notice due to COVID-19 precautions.
We are still available, however services are limited.
- Water bills may be paid here by clicking PAY BILL, may be placed in the Drop Box by the front door at Village Hall or mailed in. If cash payment is still necessary, please call the Village Hall phone at (815)248-2606 for payment arrangement or if further assistance is required.
- Zoning issues may be addressed online or by phone. Contact information provided here: BUILDING/ZONING
- Commonly used forms are found at: FORMS
Police non-emergency (815)248-4194 and Public Works (815)248-2201 will respond as needed. Services are limited and they will not enter residents homes at this time.
ADVANCED DISPOSAL IS IMPLEMENTING THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO OUR COLLECTION SERVICE:
All trash/refuse and recycling must be placed in the company designated cart or a can with handles ONLY if you do not have a cart. Loose items outside of the container will not be collected. All bulky item pickup/collection is suspended until further notice. Click here to read the full explanation: Advanced Disposal Letter
Governor JB Pritzker’s stay at home order (Executive Order 2020-10) is now in effect. Please stay home unless absolutely necessary, wash hands frequently for 20 seconds and use social distancing of 6 feet.
Essential services will still be operational including, but not limited to:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- Police stations
- Fire stations
- Hospitals, clinics and healthcare operations
- Public transportation
- Public benefits (i.e. SNAP, Medicaid) hotlines
(See full list in the Executive Order link above)
The State of Illinois’ central website for COVID-19 is available at coronavirus.illinois.gov.
The Governor’s Office is in the process of collecting and responding to questions regarding the state’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak. To help facilitate that process, they have created an email address, Gov.COVID19stakeholder@